Saturday 10 May, 2014

On Bridge of Dreams



Away from prying eyes
Fettering conventions
With insane longing
I come to see you
On bridge of dreams

I tip toe my way around 
Bubble of your silence
Fuel my love with
Melodies of your thoughts
Smoldering amber of passion

Overpowered by love
 My soul rest within yours
And I exist because of this
Drawing my strength from
Your heart beat as you sleep

Appreciate my irrationality
Of taking you everywhere I go
To save my life
Till to dust I return
And wake up beside you

Love for you I carry within
Is thorn in my bosom
Eons of silent severance
So I may sing the sweetest song
On bridge of dreams

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 12, 2014

    I wave from the other side of the bridge , my heart listening loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an overpowering expression!

    Ray

    ReplyDelete